Wednesday, August 19, 2009

i have nothing to say..

you got that right, anyway I have a problem, but this is about my friend who felt very lonely and been forgoten. she think we (me and my other friends) don't need her anymore, and she want to get out of the picture. the picture of us that smiling to the camera, and hold each other, and we promise to be friends till the end. and at school today me and my friends deside to apologize to her, and I think its the better way to solve this problem. I search her every were, And I found her. and I said "I'm sorry, if I did something that make you angry to me " she said "Yes, me to" but I see in her face, she don't want to :'( . i don't know what to do with her. I know she is so kind and care, but i know she is too care to us so she felt very hurt when we forgoten her,ignore her, and make her felt uncare. but we still need her, to be the friend you ever need. and to be our best friends who make you feel happy :'D

that's why ...
i don't have enough word to say to her :'( miss her so much
7-1 2008/9 needs you

No comments:

Post a Comment