Friday, July 16, 2010

lets start over, shall we :D

ok, hi everyone!!

yo yo yo.Dea is here. and i'm alone in my shining room, with no one, and nobody cares. even my hamster (what?). anyway, how your day? mine not going very well, my new class at 9.2 not so special, dude! i felt like in a graveyard in that class, my class is sooo silent as you think it is. yeah, you can tell, if you were me, you'll run from that class room to the somewhere quite place and scream "I DONT WANT THIS CLASS I WANT TO EXCHANGE WITH SOMEONE FROM THE OTHER CLASS" yeah, thats what i want to do, and i will like kickin' something around me, and i was like, "bloddy bitch this school is fucking crazy" and no one can hear me at that quite place. so, my target while i'm 'still' in this class try harder to make this class shout out loud! oh yeah! i will make this fuckin' smart people rokin' like they never done before! wish me luck guys :D

but hey, i'm 9 grade now, so better be good at class(such as listening what the teachers said, do everything they say, etc), and better be much better than before ( like i always said) and no more looking back and KEEP MOVING FORWARD :D (i just watch meet the robbinson :D ). HA! so, my wish right now is, well you know it already, i wish i will graduate with satisfying score, and i will pass SMA 70! (amiin) and yeah and etc. what you ninegradewish like? i would like to know that

NIGHT PEOPLE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment